Tuesday, April 10, 2007

An Overview of The Weekend.

My weekend was filled with tons of cooked vegan delights. I ate too much, felt kinda eh, and proved to myself that I should never eat grains or salt, despite my wishes in the matter.

Friday morning my weight was up to 172. By Saturday morning it was up to 179. A huge amount of coffee, which is a diuretic, on Sunday evening brought my weight back down to 173. These fluctuations are absolutely ridiculous, and make me a bit angry.

I've decided that I'm going to eat how I think is best, which is pretty much just fruits. I'm not staying totally raw; I may have some steamed vegetables for instance, and I'll probably eat grains on the weekends. For the time being, until my schedule evens out after I graduate, I think this is best.

I've got some pictures from over the weekend which I'll post when I get the chance. My schedule is pretty packed this week. I'll try to get today's up tonight too.

Give me some watermelon.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Andrew,

I highly doubt that it is a Walmart policy not to sell by the case. I've never had anyone from any store refuse to sell me a case...the only trouble I've had is getting a discount. :)

Sounds like you were talking to someone who didn't know what they were talking about. Def track down the manager. There is NO reason why they wouldn't sell you a box...it'd be easier than them unpacking the 40 lbs onto the shelves!