Friday, May 23, 2008

A Return

This blog was created awhile back to chronicle the transformation that my body went through by going raw and then switching back to cooked food.

A general recap is that back wasn't very pleasant for my body or my mind. Staying raw is the only way that I've found to permanently tame my remaining persistent health problems, mainly IBS/gluten intolerance/colitis.

I've also discovered that my mind runs at a completely different level while on this diet. My memory seems to have at least twice the recall ability when fueled by fruit, and appears to not tire as quickly. As an overworked reporter constantly on the go, that's priceless.

I've been 100 percent raw for some time now, but haven't really blogged about it. I'm resurrecting this place to give me a place to write about what's going on in my life regarding my diet, or anything thing else that catches my fancy.

I've also started a website: www.raw-food-health.net , which I've designed to help others find the answers to the diseases and malaise that eluded me for so long.


More soon.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey, you're "back"! Pretty cool :)

Andrew said...

I am. Hopefully I'll stick around this time.

Ella said...

You sound very educated, but eating "raw" isn't all that good for you.
Feeding "raw" honey can kill a baby.

Good luck to you. Interesting read though.

Blessings,

Ella

Azura Skye said...

i love the name of your blog : )

I eat fruit too! looking forwards to read

AS

mj said...

Andrew good to "see" you back.

Ella, Raw honey isn't vegan dear, nor is it a fruit. Andrew is talking about raw fruit, not raw bee mucus. :)

Fruitloop

Andrew said...

Ella- I just stick to the fruits and veggies, actually. Glad to have you reading though.

Azura- Nice blog Azura.

MJ- Nice to see you too.